food & beverage
Protecting your facilities, employees, contractors, and other essential visitors.
Safe and secure.
Traction Guest helps food & beverage manufacturers tighten their safety policies and keep their facilities secure.
- Safety pre-screening — Strengthen your food and beverage policies and procedures by inviting and pre-registering of all on-site personnel. Streamline secure on-site check-in by gathering health attestations, certification validations, and filling out required information for your guests ahead of time.
- Document sign-off — Capture e-signatures, complete NDAs or Liability waivers, set up document expiration dates, and safely store signed documents.
- Emergency alerts — Instantly identify who’s on-site to support outbreak notification, contact tracing, roll call or other emergency communication responses.
- Food & beverage safety compliance — Use employee data and create hosts on the fly without the use of CSVs.
- Security watchlist integration — Check visitors or contractors against internal or third-party watchlists, setting up alerts and workflows based on the visitor status before they enter your food and beverage facility.
- Contractor management — Integrate with leading contractor management platforms to quickly determine certifications, insurance status, government ID confirmation, etc.
What our customers say.
Food & beverage compliance.
Traction Guest enables food & beverage manufacturers to create low-code, site-specific, workflows to address regulatory requirements today and into the future.
- FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA)
- FDA Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Good Laboratory Practice (GLP)
- International Standards Organization (ISO) 27000
- Service Organization Controls Type 2 (SOC2)
- Transported Asset Protection Association (TAPA)
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) & Food Safety & Inspection Service (FSIS)