food & beverage
Protecting your facilities, employees, contractors, and other essential visitors.
Safe and secure.
Traction Guest helps food & beverage manufacturers tighten their safety policies and keep their facilities secure.
Strengthen your food and beverage policies and procedures by inviting and pre-registering of all on-site personnel. Streamline secure on-site check-in by gathering health attestations, certification validations, and filling out required information for your guests ahead of time.
Food & beverage safety compliance
Use employee data and create hosts on the fly without the use of CSVs.
Capture e-signatures, complete NDAs or Liability waivers, set up document expiration dates, and safely store signed documents.
Security watchlist integration
Check visitors or contractors against internal or third-party watchlists, setting up alerts and workflows based on the visitor status before they enter your food and beverage facility.
Instantly identify who’s on-site to support outbreak notification, contact tracing, roll call or other emergency communication responses.
Integrate with leading contractor management platforms to quickly determine certifications, insurance status, government ID confirmation, etc.
What our customers say.
Food & beverage compliance.
Traction Guest enables food & beverage manufacturers to create low-code, site-specific, workflows to address regulatory requirements today and into the future.
- FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA)
- FDA Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Good Laboratory Practice (GLP)
- International Standards Organization (ISO) 27000
- Service Organization Controls Type 2 (SOC2)
- Transported Asset Protection Association (TAPA)
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) & Food Safety & Inspection Service (FSIS)