As an Enterprise Sales Executive at Traction Guest, your top priority is to drive the international revenue goals of the company by positioning Traction Guest platform as an essential product that helps drive the security and efficiency goals of large organizations.
Culture at Traction Guest isn’t about dogs in the office and playing ping-pong – it’s much more. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of entrepreneurs committed to building the best visitor management system. We fail fast and love to innovate. We care about our people, wider community and planet. Come join us on this journey!
Our values don’t just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are – do they resonate with you?
- Embrace Knowledge
- Do the right thing
- Seek adventures and smiles
- Healthy hearts and heads
- Pursue opportunity
- Build community
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction Guest – you’ve got to be smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. When we fail, we learn. We just “git ‘r done.”
The individuals who thrive in this role look for creative solutions to everyday problems and are driven to be the best at what they do. They’re advocates for their clients and they have an ingrained sense of curiosity. They put the team ahead of themselves and are driven to have a huge impact on the results of the company.
What You Will Be Doing
- Designing and implementing a strategic international sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Driving key Sales Team initiatives to successful outcome
- Updating Salesforce.com to ensure healthy pipeline and forecasting
- Achieving Individual quota to build out the market
- Working with BDR Resource to drive outbound prospecting
- Using Traction Guest capabilities to address business pain points and objectives
- Managing territory performance to deliver consistent revenue goals
- Work with clients through negotiation and close
- Work with other key business units to drive Traction Guest Initiatives
- Living Traction Guest’s culture
- MBA, sales, entrepreneurship or equivalent experience
- 5+ years in a client facing preferably in tech B2B or sales training equivalent
- Experience managing complex sales
- Experience managing sales teams
- Ability to interact with a customer’s executives and demonstrate strategic understanding of business needs
- Ability to handle objections and think on your feet
- Ability to multi-task in a SUPER fast paced environment
- Willingness and passion to quickly learn skills and knowledge that you don’t currently possess
- Desire to be the best at what you do
If you’re interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and we’ll contact you for a phone interview.