As an Enterprise Sales Executive at Traction Guest, your top priority is to drive the international revenue goals of the company by positioning Traction Guest platform as an essential product that helps drive the security and efficiency goals of large organizations.
Traction Guest’s hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence and then skills. Here’s what we mean by that:
Culture is important at Traction Guest. It is more than a place to work. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community and planet. Come join us on this journey!
Traction Guest is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name. Our values don’t just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are – do they resonate with you?
- Embrace Knowledge
- Do the right thing
- Seek adventures and smiles
- Healthy hearts and heads
- Pursue opportunity
- Build community
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction Guest – you’ve got to be smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We are tenacious and like to push boundaries.
The individuals who thrive in this role look for creative solutions to everyday problems and are driven to be the best at what they do. They’re advocates for their clients and they have an ingrained sense of curiosity. They put the team ahead of themselves and are driven to have a huge impact on the results of the company.
We come from a variety of backgrounds, and we are eager to find people that are from non-traditional backgrounds. Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:
- MBA, sales, entrepreneurship or equivalent experience
- 10+ years in a client facing preferably in tech B2B or sales training equivalent
- Experience managing complex sales
- Experience managing sales teams
- Preferred ability to have lived in multiple international locations and speak multiple languages
- Ability to interact with a customer’s executives and demonstrate strategic understanding of business needs
- Ability to handle objections and think on your feet
- Ability to multi-task in a SUPER fast paced environment
- Willingness and passion to quickly learn skills and knowledge that you don’t currently possess
- Desire to be the best at what you do
What You Will Be Doing:
- Designing and implementing a strategic international sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence internationally
- Driving key Sales Team initiatives to successful outcome
- Updating Salesforce.com to ensure healthy pipeline and forecasting
- Achieving Individual quota to build out the market
- Working with BDR Resource to drive outbound prospecting Internationally
- Using Traction Guest capabilities to address business pain points and objectives
- Managing territory performance to deliver consistent revenue goals
- Work with clients through negotiation and close
- Work with other key business units to drive Traction Guest Initiatives
- Living Traction Guest’s culture
If you’re interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and we’ll contact you if we would like to move forward.
Traction Guest is a leading developer of cloud-based visitor management systems (VMS) which make hosting visitors effortless, memorable, and safe. At our core, we want to enable organizations with technology. We believe in creating long-term relationships with our clients and growing with them as strategic business partners. We are proud to work with some of the largest brands in the world, spanning 5 continents and 26 industries.
Traction Guest is one of the fastest growing companies in Canada. While growth is a huge focus for us, we also recognize that business can be a force for good – prioritizing profit inline with both people and planet. Our people love working at Traction Guest because we give them the opportunity to grow their careers, give back to the community and create quality in everything we do.
Traction Guest was incubated by Traction on Demand, a leading cloud consulting and application development firm, recognized as a Best Places to Work in Canada for several years running. We have now evolved into an independent global software company, leveraging our inherit expertise in cloud technology, CRM, and data.
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.