As our Instructional Designer, you will be an integral part of our Adoption Services team. Adoption Services at Traction Guest is responsible for customer onboarding, training, and expert services that enable customers to realize the most value in our product. You will support the Adoption Services team in implementing and developing a variety of learning initiatives.
Traction Guest’s hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence and then skills. Here’s what we mean by that:
Culture is important at Traction Guest. It is more than a place to work. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community and planet. Come join us on this journey!
Traction Guest is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name. Our values don’t just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are – do they resonate with you?
- Embrace Knowledge
- Do the right thing
- Seek adventures and smiles
- Healthy hearts and heads
- Pursue opportunity
- Build community
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction Guest – you’ve got to be smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We are tenacious and like to push boundaries.
We come from a variety of backgrounds, and we are eager to find people that are from non-traditional backgrounds. Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:
- Post-secondary education in
Education, English, Science or a related field; with experience in an adult
training design and development role
Certificate/Diploma in Instructional Design and/or curriculum development, Technical Communication or a related program; with experience in an adult training design and development role
- 3+ years instructional design and/or technical communications experience in a technology environment
- Strong organizational, writing, presentation, facilitation and instructional design skills – video creation experience a plus
- Experience with learning management systems and how to leverage them successfully in an organization
- Proven ability to translate business processes into instructional design
- Understanding of project management processes and methodologies (i.e. waterfall, agile, hybrid)
- Familiarity with Salesforce or similar cloud-based technologies
What You Will Be Doing:
- Consult with Traction Guest leads to ensure accuracy and relevance of content to training
- Work with subject matter experts and identify target audience’s training needs
- Support the development and implementation of instructional materials
- Support the training and development needs of our growing product teams
- Audit and organize our organizational knowledge database
- Prepare, maintain and update training and instructional materials
- Analyze data on learner performance
If you’re interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and we’ll contact you if we would like to move forward.
Traction Guest is a leading developer of cloud-based visitor management systems (VMS) which make hosting visitors effortless, memorable, and safe. At our core, we want to enable organizations with technology. We believe in creating long-term relationships with our clients and growing with them as strategic business partners. We are proud to work with some of the largest brands in the world, spanning 5 continents and 26 industries.
Traction Guest is one of the fastest growing companies in Canada. While growth is a huge focus for us, we also recognize that business can be a force for good – prioritizing profit inline with both people and planet. Our people love working at Traction Guest because we give them the opportunity to grow their careers, give back to the community and create quality in everything we do.
Traction Guest was incubated by Traction on Demand, a leading cloud consulting and application development firm, recognized as a Best Places to Work in Canada for several years running. We have now evolved into an independent global software company, leveraging our inherit expertise in cloud technology, CRM, and data.
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.Apply Now