To help continue fuel our growth, we are looking for a Partner Manager to expand our Sales team. This is a challenging career opportunity to own, drive, and expand partner opportunities within an innovative and growing software category. You'll be relied upon for your entrepreneurial nature, collaborative style, technical savvy, and ability to manage priorities and execute against aggressive revenue targets.
This is a full-time position reporting to the VP of Sales. Compensation is based on experience and includes stock options and benefits.
Traction Guest’s hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence and then skills. Here’s what we mean by that:
Culture is important at Traction Guest. It is more than a place to work. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community and planet. Come join us on this journey!
Traction Guest is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name. Our values don’t just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are – do they resonate with you?
- Embrace Knowledge
- Do the right thing
- Seek adventures and smiles
- Healthy hearts and heads
- Pursue opportunity
- Build community
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction Guest – you’ve got to be smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We are tenacious and like to push boundaries.
Tractionites come from a variety of backgrounds, and we are eager to find people that are from non-traditional backgrounds. Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:
- 3+ years' of similar B2B channel experience focused on a SaaS product offering, ideally in the field of security, access management and/or real estate technology
- Previous experience with, and a technical aptitude for SaaS platforms, APIs, SDKs, and common software account configuration operations
- Natural business development characteristics conducive to growing partnerships in a complex environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to successfully articulate technical product specifications and product value propositions
- Experience training and onboarding new partners
- Ability to travel offsite to partner locations
What You Will Be Doing
- Design, implement and take ownership of all operations in support of a new partner channel
- Build authentic, transparent, and strong business relationships with strategic partners
- Train and support partners in positioning, selling, and deploying products and services
- Own accountability for partner revenue targets and support KPIs
- Coordinate with other teams such as Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, and Product to ensure success for Resellers and end Customers
- Negotiate business terms for renewals, upsells, and other contract or service change orders
- Create or customize presentation and marketing materials as needed for specific partner objectives
If you’re interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and we’ll contact you if we would like to move forward.
Traction Guest is a leading developer of cloud-based visitor management systems (VMS) which make hosting visitors effortless, memorable, and safe. At our core, we want to enable organizations with technology. We believe in creating long-term relationships with our clients and growing with them as strategic business partners. We are proud to work with some of the largest brands in the world, spanning 5 continents and 26 industries.
Traction Guest is one of the fastest growing companies in Canada. While growth is a huge focus for us, we also recognize that business can be a force for good - prioritizing profit inline with both people and planet. Our people love working at Traction Guest because we give them the opportunity to grow their careers, give back to the community and create quality in everything we do.
Traction Guest was incubated by Traction on Demand, a leading cloud consulting and application development firm, recognized as a Best Places to Work in Canada for several years running. We have now evolved into an independent global software company, leveraging our inherit expertise in cloud technology, CRM, and data.
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.