As our Payroll & Benefits Specialist, you will be a key member within Traction Guest. In your role, you will be the main point of contact for all things related to benefits and payroll, supporting our offices locally and globally. Reporting into our VP of Finance, you will also partner closely with our accountant, controller, as well as our People & Culture team.
Traction Guest’s hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence and then skills. Here’s what we mean by that:
Culture at Traction on Demand isn’t about drinking beer and playing ping-pong – it’s much more. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community and planet. Come join us on this journey!
Traction is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name.
Our values don’t just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are – do they resonate with you?
- Embrace Knowledge
- Do the right thing
- Seek adventures and smiles
- Healthy hearts and heads
- Pursue opportunity
- Build community
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction Guest – you’ve got to be smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We just “git ‘r done.”
Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds, and we are eager to find people that are from non-traditional backgrounds. Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:
- Payroll Compliance Certification (PCP) & CPA Certification
- Experience with high volume multi-province or state payroll processing
- Previous experience working with Ceridian Dayforce
- Implementation experience with ADP, Dayforce, or Workday
- Awesome verbal and written communication skills, attentiveness to detail
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of vendors and service providers
What You Will Be Doing
- Be responsible for timely and accurate processing of benefits and payroll to support our offices both locally and internationally
- Respond to employee inquiries surrounding payroll and benefits
- Lead, organize, and be point of contact for the implementation project of Ceridian Dayforce
- Be the master user for Ceridian Dayforce
- Work in tangent with HR to administer employee benefit plans and partner with various vendors accordingly
- Provide excellent customer service both internally and externally to employees and vendors
If you’re interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and we’ll contact you if would like to move forward.
Traction Guest is a leading developer of cloud-based visitor management systems (VMS) which make hosting visitors effortless, memorable, and safe. At our core, we want to enable organizations with technology. We believe in creating long-term relationships with our clients and growing with them as strategic business partners. We are proud to work with some of the largest brands in the world, spanning 5 continents and 26 industries.
Traction Guest is one of the fastest growing companies in Canada. While growth is a huge focus for us, we also recognize that business can be a force for good - prioritizing profit inline with both people and planet. Our people love working at Traction Guest because we give them the opportunity to grow their careers, give back to the community and create quality in everything we do.
Traction Guest was incubated by Traction on Demand, a leading cloud consulting and application development firm, recognized as a Best Places to Work in Canada for several years running. We have now evolved into an independent global software company, leveraging our inherit expertise in cloud technology, CRM, and data.
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.