We are looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join our growing team at Traction Guest. Are you a self-starter, able to lead multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, prioritize your workload effectively, and thrive in a dynamic environment? Do you consistently work well within project timelines and have a passion for solving problems? If so, at Traction Guest you will have the opportunity to partner closely with various business teams to create and build a world-class Salesforce ecosystem that powers our growth. As a Salesforce Administrator you will be part of the Sales Operations team and will be the primary owner of the technology stack utilized by the sales organization. This is a critical role that will shape the workflow, efficiency and data intelligence of the business.
Traction Guest’s hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence and then skills. Here’s what we mean by that:
Culture is important at Traction Guest. It is more than a place to work. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community and planet. Come join us on this journey!
Traction Guest is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name. Our values don’t just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are – do they resonate with you?
- Embrace Knowledge
- Do the right thing
- Seek adventures and smiles
- Healthy hearts and heads
- Pursue opportunity
- Build community
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction Guest – you’ve got to be smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We are tenacious and like to push boundaries.
Guesters come from a variety of backgrounds, and we are eager to find people that are from non-traditional backgrounds. Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:
- 3 - 5 years system administrator experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience with Salesforce reports and dashboards
- Familiarity with the Lightning UI
- Familiar with the following applications: Apex, Lightning, SOQL, Dataloader
- Demonstrable experience in developing processes and creating user documentation
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate well within a team
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to assess a problem and determine an effective course of action with sustainable solution
- Strong understanding of Agile based development practices and Spring planning strategies
- Highly organized, detail oriented and ability to work independently
- Experience managing and triaging user submitted issues via ticketing system(s)
What You Will Be Doing
System Management and Maintenance
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 100+ users
- Handle all administrative functions
- Owns SFDC case management process (troubleshooting, hot fixing, prioritization)
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new application development requests
- Support in creating and defining the technical architecture of Salesforce instance
- Manage new releases of SFDC and efficiently roll out new features without interruption to the end users
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades of all applications
- Manage custom integrations and new technology implementations
- Work with the management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Support all 3rd party applications integrated with SFDC (Conga, Docusign, Zoom Info, Complete, Hierarchies etc).
System Security and Integrity
- Grant/ remove and maintain user licenses
- User access provisioning / de-provisioning
- Updates to SFDC hierarchy and territories in response to personnel changes
- Design, create and maintain user roles, profiles and permission sets
- Reassign records in response to personnel changes.
Process Creation, Documentation and Maintenance
- Producing diagrams to document current business flows and how they will change once a solution is implemented
- Develop process documentation and field maps
- Management of deployment process (once a week deployment cycle, refresh schedule, etc)
- Be the expert on any new technology that will support Guests internal process and system efficiencies
Data Integrity, Quality, Migration and Maintenance
- Import data as appropriate
- Manage duplicate records
- Identify internal ways to monitor and improve data quality
- Monitor and manage exception logs for back end system integration with SFDC
Report and Dashboard Creation and Maintenance
- Create and maintain company wide dashboards.
- Create and maintain reports including folder maintenance.
If you’re interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and we’ll contact you if we would like to move forward.
Traction Guest is a leading developer of cloud-based visitor management systems (VMS) which make hosting visitors effortless, memorable, and safe. At our core, we want to enable organizations with technology. We believe in creating long-term relationships with our clients and growing with them as strategic business partners. We are proud to work with some of the largest brands in the world, spanning 5 continents and 26 industries.
Traction Guest is one of the fastest growing companies in Canada. While growth is a huge focus for us, we also recognize that business can be a force for good - prioritizing profit inline with both people and planet. Our people love working at Traction Guest because we give them the opportunity to grow their careers, give back to the community and create quality in everything we do.
Traction Guest was incubated by Traction on Demand, a leading cloud consulting and application development firm, recognized as a Best Places to Work in Canada for several years running. We have now evolved into an independent global software company, leveraging our inherent expertise in cloud technology, CRM, and data.
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.