The Consultant engages customers post-sale and provides guidance, insights and enablement to help them effectively deploy their use case and meet their business objectives. The goals of the Consultant are to provide product recommendations and configurations, provide technical and business use expertise for our application and both native and non-native integrations, ensure proactive communication to clients and internal staff, and translate simple to complex business requirements from the customer to a solution that meets those needs with Traction Guest. The Consultant drives projects to completion by anticipating the needs of the clients and ensuring the alignment of the internal and external teams focused on the implementation.
This is a pivotal role in that the successful and accelerated onboarding of our customers is critical to their success. The Consultant is often the face of Traction Guest and is typically the customers’ first experience with the product and company. Passion for customers, professional maturity, technical fluency, excellent communication and presentation skills as well as the ability to enable customers to adopt change while driving to key deliverables, is critical in this role.
This role is an individual contributor and reports to the Director of Adoption Programs and Services.
Traction Guest’s hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence and then skills. Here’s what we mean by that:
Culture is important at Traction Guest. It is more than a place to work. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community and planet. Come join us on this journey!
Traction Guest is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name. Our values don’t just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are – do they resonate with you?
- Embrace Knowledge
- Do the right thing
- Seek adventures and smiles
- Healthy hearts and heads
- Pursue opportunity
- Build community
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction Guest – you’ve got to be smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We are tenacious and like to push boundaries.
Tractionites come from a variety of backgrounds, and we are eager to find people that are from non-traditional backgrounds. Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:
- 1-3 years recent experience in a customer facing, advisory or consulting delivery role
- Associates/Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience
- Experience with delivering advisory or support service
- Demonstrated ability to develop understanding of software use and application
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Ability to work flexibly in a fast-paced environment with a high volume of customer engagements while maintaining an exceptional level of quality
- Strong communication skills
Drive successful customer solutions: (70%)
- Consistently deliver on-time projects and solutions guidance to our customers
- Provide impactful solutions and result in highly successful accounts enabling strong adoption, renewal and upsell
- Consistently execute against the defined onboarding processes within the defined program scope
- Convert customer needs & business objectives to a product solution
- Guide customers in the build and testing of their use case
- Deliver customer onboarding and enablement
- Mitigate risks proactively to ensure timely execution
Administrative Responsibilities (10%)
- Manage a high volume of projects and stay up to date with relevant notes, time entry and project status reporting
Cross-Functional Collaboration: (10%)
- Engage with cross-functional teams as needed to complete customer projects and/or drive program initiative
Product Knowledge and Expertise: (10%)
- Stay current on product features and functionality, platform changes, and partner technologies by attending enablement sessions, product release meetings, and other enablement activities to improve product knowledge.
- Contribute to the growth and evolution of the team by sharing customer and/or industry insights during meetings and driving new ways to improve the customer experience and/or drive better enablement for adoption
- Ability to develop and deliver messages and presentations to technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to properly set expectations with customers
- Listen and understand the customer’s business problems/objectives and leverage product knowledge and experience to provide the best solution to meet their needs
- Identify gaps that impact the customer experience, document them, and recommend potential resolutions
- Deliver a superior onboarding experience to the customer by setting and meeting expectations
- Proactively drive key milestones and outcomes as outlined by the customer and in alignment with the program framework
- Ability to multi-task and manage a high volume of customer projects
- Meet deadlines for customer engagements and deliverables
- Leverage applicable systems and processes to manage customer projects
- Timely and consistent documentation of project history and key deliverables
If you’re interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and we’ll contact you if we would like to move forward.
Traction Guest is a leading developer of cloud-based visitor management systems (VMS) which make hosting visitors effortless, memorable, and safe. At our core, we want to enable organizations with technology. We believe in creating long-term relationships with our clients and growing with them as strategic business partners. We are proud to work with some of the largest brands in the world, spanning 5 continents and 26 industries.
Traction Guest is one of the fastest growing companies in Canada. While growth is a huge focus for us, we also recognize that business can be a force for good - prioritizing profit inline with both people and planet. Our people love working at Traction Guest because we give them the opportunity to grow their careers, give back to the community and create quality in everything we do.
Traction Guest was incubated by Traction on Demand, a leading cloud consulting and application development firm, recognized as a Best Places to Work in Canada for several years running. We have now evolved into an independent global software company, leveraging our inherit expertise in cloud technology, CRM, and data.
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.Apply Now