Robust Software Reduces Organizational Risk and Ensures Compliance to Safely Support Essential Employees Onsite
VANCOUVER, BC, November 20, 2020 – Traction Guest, a global leader in cloud-based solutions for enterprise visitor management systems (VMS), today announced the British Columbia Screening Support Package that immediately enables B.C. businesses to be compliant with the region’s COVID-19 screening requirements. Traction Guest’s technology gives organizations of all sizes the ability to securely screen workers and better protect open locations during the COVID-19 crisis and beyond.
As announced by the B.C. Government on November 19, 2020, new province-wide public health orders include guidance for businesses to limit access onsite to essential workers. To further reduce the spread of COVID-19, all businesses that remain open during this time and have essential workers must conduct daily screening of employees as part of their COVID-19 safety plans.
“We’re seeing COVID-19 regulations go into effect across Ontario and now British Columbia. For businesses, their legal duty of care responsibilities for workers and essential staff have never been more critical,” said Alex Elson, director of Risk Management and Security Integrator Alliances at Traction Guest. “With Traction Guest’s software, businesses can alleviate the administrative burden of delivering on their safety plans by automating COVID-19 screenings, streamlining the onsite check-in/check-out process and mitigating compliance risks while keeping workers safe.”
Businesses Can Take Immediate Action to Deliver on Their COVID-19 Safety Plans
The Traction Guest B.C. Screening Support Package allows businesses to implement new protocols from a single platform to achieve compliance with screening policies. It is highly customizable with a myriad of options and workflows for creating registration and screening processes that best align with business needs.
Prior to entering a workplace, employees are invited to register via the Traction Guest system. Next, they are presented with the employer’s screening questions. Employers can incorporate additional items into the screening process – NDAs, waivers, safety videos and more – all of which can be presented for audits, used for future communication or analyzed for risk policy development. If the employee successfully passes the screening, a unique QR code is issued to allow validated entry into a facility.
Traction Guest’s solution offers flexible options for these workplace entry scenarios and more:
- Onsite Walk-Up Registration: ensures mandatory onsite screening in cases where pre-screening is managed elsewhere
- Online Self-Serve Registration: workers register ahead of coming onsite and are prescreened offsite, minimizing non-essential and non-approved time on premises
- Managed Site Access: enables Environment Health & Safety officers, Security or other team leaders to initiate screenings, restrict location-specific access, support employee workplace bubbles and manage granular capacity planning
- Scheduled Access: makes it simple to provide individualized schedules and centrally coordinate across facility populations of any size, delivering tight control over the time and place people can enter
Traction Guest BC Screening Support Package for Easy Compliance
Every business has unique risk considerations, protocols, resource availability and operational requirements. To help companies achieve compliance quickly with B.C. screening guidelines, Traction Guest developed a ‘quick start’ package for businesses in the region: British Columbia screening support package.
- Learn how Traction Guest works
- Follow Traction Guest on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Read the Traction Guest blog