Guest Campus Certification Helps Enterprises Improve Physical Security and Mitigate Workplace Threats
SEATTLE – January 26, 2021 – Traction Guest, a global leader in enterprise visitor management systems (VMS) and employee safety tools, today announced Guest Campus, the company’s first certification and training program for security management, facilities and operational teams. Security and health safety requirements for enterprises are constantly evolving, including the need to meet COVID-19 compliance requirements as a result of the current pandemic. Physical security and facilities professionals today are no longer managing simple, physical log books––they are tasked with navigating multi-site, mission critical technologies and digital platforms that comprise highly integrated security systems. The Guest Campus certification and training program ensures that teams responsible for managing employee and visitor safety have the latest skill set for building secure and compliant onsite experiences for the workforce.
“The events of 2020 challenged security and operations teams across the globe,” said Justin Craig, senior director of Customer Success at Traction Guest. “As enterprises adapt to the new normal and prepare to bring employees back onsite, or better support essential employees who have continued working onsite during the pandemic, security teams will need to work closely with departments across their organizations including operations, facilities, IT, HR and more. As such, we’ve seen an increasing interest in cross-functional training for employee and visitor safety. With Guest Campus, we’re helping spread knowledge and bring attention to the critical role security plays across an organization.”
Guest Campus Offers an Engaging, Accessible Learning Environment
The complimentary, self-service Guest Campus program enables participants to learn at their own pace. Courses are available 24-hours a day and accessible anywhere, whether a user is on their work computer or a mobile device. Based on an actual building layout, the virtual training allows candidates to move through various learning rooms as if they were onsite at an actual workplace.
The Guest Campus program includes:
- 15 interactive courses with multiple modules per course and a final exam
- A resource center and knowledge training hub outside of the certification program, helping to aid in the deployment of the Traction Guest product
- Customized, role-based training programs to assist organizations with change management
To learn more about Guest Campus, click here.
- Browse Traction Guest’s customer knowledge base
- Access Traction Guest support
- Learn more about Traction Guest’s Customer Success programs
- Traction Guest’s Return-to-Work Solution and Vaccine Attestation Registry
- View the 2020 Return-to-Work During the COVID-19 Pandemic infographic
- Follow Traction Guest on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Read the Traction Guest blog