Scale-up leader Michael Stella joins Traction Guest’s executive team to drive international growth and market expansion
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Traction Guest, a leading provider of workforce security management tools today announced the continued expansion of its executive leadership team with the addition of Michael Stella as Senior Vice President of Sales. This announcement follows on the recent hiring of Maris Berzins as VP of Engineering and demonstrates the company's commitment to customer-centric development and organizational growth.
Stella, a seasoned sales executive with over 20 years experience managing and mentoring professional SaaS sales teams, is an expert in implementing innovative sales models to drive improved customer outreach, engagement, and satisfaction.
“Mr. Stella’s experience will help us scale our industry-leading customer engagement and customer success capabilities. His experience supporting complex enterprise needs across diverse buying groups will be an asset to customers and partners leveraging our platform,” said Keith Metcalfe, CEO of Traction Guest. “Stella will be instrumental in scaling our customer base -- driving platform adoption across new industries, geographies, and use cases.”
Overseeing the company’s customer facing teams, Stella brings expertise in scaling organizations and maximizing revenue growth. Prior to joining Traction Guest, Stella led high growth teams at a number of organizations including Workwave, Dun & Bradstreet, Motus, and others.
Return-to-work driving new growth opportunities.
As companies move from pandemic response to organizational renewal, Traction Guest is well poised to meet these new requirements -- a key factor in Stella’s decision to join the organization. “The pandemic has increased cross-departmental executive focus on protecting employees. There is a huge opportunity as leading organizations expand these initiatives over the coming months and years,” said Stella. “Successfully supporting complex return-to-work demands will necessitate a robust approach to engaging and educating customers,” said Stella.
Over the past year, there has been tremendous pressure on businesses to provide safe and secure work environments. In fact, the recent Return-to-Work During the COVID-19 Pandemic Study by Traction Guest found that one-third of employees reported that they will explore new jobs or resign if employers fail to create a safe in-office work environment. Moreover, the study found that over half (51.8%) of employees felt that employee and visitor check-in/out systems were key to increasing confidence around workplace return.
“Protecting the workforce is now a top priority for the C-suite,” observed Stella. “I’m honoured to help enterprise organizations reimagine their safety and security playbooks in this new role with Traction Guest.”
Recent customer-related announcement from Traction Guest include:
- Traction Guest Extends Leadership Bench with Appointment of VP of Engineering: Former Starbucks, Agilysys and Microsoft Executive Maris Berzins to Drive Development of Enterprise-Class Safety and Screening Solutions
- Traction Guest Announces First Professional Training and Certification Program for Employee and Visitor Management: Guest Campus Certification Helps Enterprises Improve Physical Security and Mitigate Workplace Threats
- Traction Guest Launches Return-to-Work Solution to Help Businesses Safely Bring Employees and Essential Visitors Back Onsite:
- Traction Guest Launches Catalyst Partner Program Featuring an App Marketplace for Building Secure Solutions to Keep Employees and Visitors Safe: Empowers Ecosystem of Leading Vendors and Developer Community to Create and Collaborate on Solutions for Building Connected Systems for the New Era of Security and Risk Mitigation
- Traction Guest extends its Workforce Security Platform to support employee health and safety requirements with best-in-class space booking partners