Employee-focused solutions help keep people safe as businesses reopen. Enable back to work strategies with employee capacity management, shift scheduling, deliveries and touchless sign in for a safe and compliant on-site operations.
- Automate proactive safety screening, visit instructions and document sign-off prior to a site visit with the Dynamic Registration Portal.
- Enable a touchless sign experience via the autonomous kiosk with ZeroTouch sign-in or mobile QR code scan.
- Manage capacity for each location with on-site visit tracking in-app or in the Work.com command center.
- Set up on-site shift access by arranging group appointments and self registration for anyone approved to be on-site.
- Eliminate queues with invite scheduling and scalable QR code mobile sign in.
Employee capacity management and on-site visit system of record for Salesforce Work.com
- Capacity management dashboards
- Capacity violations trends
- Central system for on-site visit records
COVID essential operations.
Explore the different stages of risk management below to find resources that are right for you.
- Visitors move freely and not always with a specific business purpose (ie lunch)
- Employees enter/exit freely via access control system
- No travel restrictions
- No consideration given to employee home life (exposure)
- Visitors restricted to business need, screening questions to determine risk of exposure - some denied entry
- Employees move freely via access control system
- Travel restricted to none or with valid business need
- Employees with known exposure asked to work remotely
- Essential visitors for sites still in operation - screened the same as employees
- Essential employees only - screened for exposure and symptoms before entry
- Travel shutdown
- Employees with exposure not allowed; testing available
- Essential visitors only - screened the same as employees - exposure, symptoms including temperature
- Optional for employees to come to office; limited capacity, phased re-entry; workstations reconfigured, social areas off limits
- Little to no travel
- Response mechanism in place to report and respond to threats of exposure
- All visitors allowed with justification; health and safety risk management added to screening procedures and check-in process; visitor pre-registration
- Employees move freely but embrace touchless access controls
- Travel resumes with justification
- Processes in place for employees to report exposure to health and safety risks early on
As every person, company, and entity grapples with the outbreak of COVID-19, we found ourselves in no different a position. Watch more to learn how we, as a company, plan to operate moving forward during these uncertain times and how we can help you with your risk management strategy.