Send invitations directly from Outlook, enable guests to pre-register and expedite check in on arrival. Streamline on-site registration process and enhance overall guest experience.
Make the most of every visit, creating Traction Guest invitations within Outlook, location maps, host information and attendee notifications.
Enable visitors to pre-register, review and sign documents, provide credentials ahead of their visit, reducing on site check in time.
Enable visitors to quickly move through the lobby check in, with pre-registration information easily available.
Every step of visitor experience can be customized to include branded elements: invitations, login in screens, media, documents and notifications.
Create a perfect welcome
- Select from multiple sign-in locations for your guests to check in.
- Set up a list of hosts that will be notified on guest check in.
- Design multiple on-brand invite e-mail templates.
Enable your hosts
- Add scheduled e-mail notifications for guests, hosts, and security personnel.
- Set default settings for location, notification settings, and e-mail template.
- Securely log into Traction Guest from the integration with Microsoft Outlook, using standard sign-in or Single Sign On (SSO).
- Choose automatic or manual ways to sync Outlook invitee data from the meeting with the invites created in Traction Guest.
See Traction Guest Outlook Integration in action.