As employers gear up to return employees to work, many businesses are considering vaccination policies as they try and balance regional vaccine mandates and their duty of care to their employees. This is a complex task that requires unique workflows designed for safe entry for both vaccinated and unvaccinated employees looking to share a common workspace. Employers need to consider proof of vaccination, information security, and daily requirements to mitigate health risks.
View this infographic to consider employee entry workflows that will allow for the safe entry of all employees. See how Traction Guest's Workforce Security Platform:
- Helps in managing and automating your vaccine mandate
- Captures proof of vaccination
- Offers interval health controls for unvaccinated testing
- Makes health screening a part of the entry process
- Supports capacity limits, contact tracing, and physical spacing