As organizations return to the workplace with flexible hybrid models, visitor management systems that can keep not just visitors, but employees and contractors safe, have become mission-critical.
A simple tablet sign-in tool is no longer sufficient.
Organizations need to think out-of-the-box. Robust configurations are necessary to address multiple, ever-changing, and location-specific requirements. And solutions need to provide integrated access to a plethora of other back-end systems—access control, space booking, federal watchlists, HRIS, etc.—to create a seamless user experience. In this session, we explore the Traction Guest Workforce Security Platform including:
- Managing the complete onsite lifecycle of people entering and exiting a workplace
- Reducing workforce risk, by ensuring procedure and policy compliance for everyone on site
- Engaging the extended/hybrid workforce before, during and after any onsite presence
- Leveraging low-code tools to build unique integrations and automate processes
- Building security program credibility by delivering valuable insights into operational efficiencies, and facility safety