Improve employee confidence for return-to-work.
As organizations begin calling staff back to the office; keep everyone safe -- employees, contractors, essential visitors, suppliers, and anyone else in physical contact with your facility.
Help bring staff back to your facility safely and confidently.
Return to work plans must address duty of care, compliance and risk management responsibilities, and build employee confidence.
Easy employee access.
- Employees are invited to register.
- Upon registration, staff can be issued a mandatory health attestation.
- Additional questions, NDAs, waivers, videos, can also be presented.
- If screening is passed successfully, an individual QR code is issued.
- On-site, QR code is scanned to confirm screening measures before entry is granted.
Each organization has unique risk considerations and resource availability. Traction Guest’s Enterprise Visitor Management Platform provides flexible options including registering and screening employees and essential visitors.
- On-site walk-up: ensure mandatory screening with limited resource strain.
- Online self-serve: minimize the risk of site contamination and commuting demands.
- Managed site access: restrict location-specific access to support employee bubbles and capacity planning.
- Scheduled access: control time and place permissions for all individuals.