for long-term care homes.
Seniors are among the groups most vulnerable to severe COVID-19 infections. Enabling proactive health screening, safety protocols and ZeroTouch™ visitor access procedures are key to ensuring safer visits at long-term care facilities.
Adhere to health and safety standards.
Find resources on Traction Guest grant program for long-term care homes, visitor screening and safety protocols, addressing COVID-19 requirements.
Enable infection prevention and visitor control.
Establish access criteria and set up a health questionnaire before a visitor identifies themselves, if the criteria is not met, the visitor is not accessing the building and the PII is not stored.
QR codes are provided via email to visitors ahead of a scheduled visit and are scanned in the lobby upon arrival. This enables a fully touchless sign-in experience.
When a person tests positive for COVID-19, it is critical to inform visitors and residents. Visitor forensics allows frontline workers to identify and communicate the risk to exposed parties.
Ensure highest safety standard of visitor operations.
Protect your residents.
Streamline secure on-site check-in by inviting and pre-registering visitors, as well as filling out required information ahead of time.
Videos or instructions can be provided during the invitation and screening process, so that every visitor is educated on the proper visit procedures and personal protective equipment (PPE) usage.
Care homes that need to track contractors and health care providers can quickly conduct contact tracing including which facilities were visited and who they interacted with.
Why Traction Guest for long-term care homes is a good thing.
We help mitigate risk and keep vulnerable populations safe during COVID-19 crisis
- Invite and pre-screen visitors before granting onsite access.
- Enforce pandemic-prevention protocols and stringent entry and exit policies.
- QR codes enable a fully touchless sign-in experience.
- Visitor forensics allows frontline workers to identify and communicate the risk to exposed parties.
- Provide a ‘roll call’ and evacuation notification in the event of a need to evacuate the facility.
- Preregistration can assist in capacity planning to ensure that location specific visitor limitations are complied with.
Leader in Visitor Management. Fact.
Traction Guest received the highest satisfaction score among Visitor Management products.