system for technology
Delivering a seamless visitor experience, from lobbies to events.
Create visitor workflows built for your unique business needs.
Traction Guest is helping create impactful experiences and streamline secure access to events and facilities for technology organizations.
Check visitors against internal or third-party watchlists, setting up alerts and workflows based on the visitor status (VIP, security risk, etc.).
Customize every element to reflect your brand. Design welcome screens, themes, media, invitations and badges consistent across the globe, yet unique to each location.
Create on-brand visitor and attendee badges with flexible design templates, QR codes and dynamic fields.
Streamlined event check-in.
Drive productivity for visitors and hosts.
Streamline secure on-site check-in by inviting and pre-registering visitors, as well as filling out required information for your guests ahead of time.
Verify a visitor’s identity by scanning passports or government-issued IDs with self check-in, or high-volume scanners.
Capture a visitor’s e-signature, set up document expiration dates and remember signed documents.
Why Traction Guest for tech companies is a good thing.
We deliver a visitor management system built to solve security and compliance challenges – for the leading edge technology organizations.
- Expedite sign-in process & customize requirements for each location, event and visitor type.
- Streamline visits, capturing required data from contact info, to ID, to legal document sign-off.
- Customize workflows to meet any compliance standard and protocol.
- Leverage real-time visitor data for alerts, host notifications and timely follow-up.
- Integrate with Salesforce, actioning on data from events, executive briefings and facility visits.
- Screen against watchlists, triggering security, VIP or high-alert action protocols.
Leader in visitor management.
Traction Guest received the highest satisfaction score among products in visitor management. 98% of users rated it 4 or 5 stars, 98% of users believe it is headed in the right direction, and users said they would be likely to recommend Traction Guest at a rate of 95%.