Managing thermal scanning deployments.
De-risk and future-proof thermal scanning deployments with a robust return-to-office management platform.
Effectively screening guests is a complex process.
With hundreds of thermal cameras on the market, Traction Guest provides an infrastructure to future proof organizations’ thermal investments – making it easy to change cameras as technology evolves, and to integrate additional data as required (eg. vaccinations, liability waivers, health attestations, etc.)
tools can help.
Beyond simply ‘taking a temperature’, enterprise organizations need to addresses holistic risk management considerations:
- Complex workflows to support site-specific deployment requirements, escalations, and watchlists.
- Flexibility to address special ‘customized’ use cases – eg VIP by-pass, mission critical staff, frequent visitors, contractors, high-risk individuals, etc.
- Integration (and visibility) across the entire security stack: turnstiles, cameras, access control systems, wifi, etc.
- Data residency and governance controls to support retention and deletion policies in line with HIPAA, GDPR, and other regulations.
- Post-entry information to help demonstrate duty of care completion and support requested audits.